Finishing Assembler (Pine River, MN)
What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer - when you build with aluminum.
This position is responsible for .
Install trim, cabinets, cabinet doors, countertops, and appliances with extreme precision, detailed measuring and cutting
Operate power tools (drills, saws, timesavers, shapers, nailers, etc.)
Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
Work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
Keep are well organized and clean at all times
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work with tolerances of 1/32"
- Moderate skill in 120 volts and 12 volts
- Moderate knowledge of audio video.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem solving aptitude.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to identify quality improvements and implement new methods.
- Able to maintain data privacy and confidentiality. Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Display flexibility to meet organization’s unique needs and to be productive in an environment with regular interruptions. Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Perform duties in a manner consistent with safety principles, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards associated with the position and organization.
- Complete required trainings mandated for position and for working at Voyager Industries.
- Take pride in Voyager Industries, its missions, values, and goals while representing the organization positively in the workplace and in the community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Experience:
General construction knowledge preferred.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
803 Central Ave. N
Brandon, MN 56315
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745