What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer - when you build with aluminum.
This position is responsible for installing flooring, furring strips, and exterior cutouts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Install flooring, furring strips, and exterior cutouts with extreme precision, detailed measuring and cutting
Operate power tools (drills, saws, timesavers, shapers, nailers, etc.)
Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
Work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
Keep are well organized and clean at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to identify quality improvements and implement new methods.
- Able to maintain data privacy and confidentiality. Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Must be able to operate basic power tools
- Ability to perform simple shop math, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to identify and measure material
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Tools and Equipment Used:
Forklift, hand tools, side cutters, tape measure, as well as computers, printers, handheld scanner, phone, and other office equipment
Credentials and Experience:
General construction knowledge preferred.
Hours for this position are Mon-Fri, 6:00a-2:30p
Voyager Industries offers the following benefits to all full time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
708 Front Street
Pine River, MN 56474
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745