What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer - when you build with aluminum.
This position is responsible for the movement of materials in the warehouse and production facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and unload freight both manually and with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Check for damaged goods
- Verify quantity and quality of order
- Verify items received with purchase order
- Wrap, package, and ship supplies
- Deliver and retrieve supplies to and from production areas
- Tag and issue supplies
- Stock shelves and rotate inventory
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- May maintain equipment and vehicles
- Participate in physical inventories of warehouse and/or supply yard
- Maintain inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received
- Operate computer to access, enter, and correct information
- Answer phones and provide information
- May provide advice regarding supplies or property, including price and availability
- May prepare damage claims for supervisor’s review and signature
- Assist in training new employees in department as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills in order to meet job demands. Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks and numerous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to operate basic power tools
- Basic level of computer proficiency
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
- Ability to perform simple shop math, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to identify and measure material
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Perform duties in a manner consistent with safety principles, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards associated with the position and organization.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Complete required trainings mandated for position and for working at Voyager Industries.
- Take pride in Voyager Industries, its missions, values, and goals while representing the organization positively in the workplace and in the community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Tools and Equipment Used:
Forklift, hand tools, side cutters, tape measure, as well as computers, printers, handheld scanner, phone, and other office equipment
Credentials and Experience:
Previous material handling experience preferred. Previous forklift experience required.
Hours for this position are Mon-Fri, 6:00a-2:30p
Voyager Industries offers the following benefits to all full time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
708 Front Street
Pine River, MN 56474
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745