What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer - when you build with aluminum.
This position is responsible for the movement of materials in the warehouse and production facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist production lines with the movement of materials from warehouse to production building with forklift; move materials throughout the production facility as well with forklift, pallet jack, and stand up lift
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers
- Check for damaged goods
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assist with inventory as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs occasionally
Credentials and Experience:
Previous material handling experience preferred. Previous forklift experience required.
Hours for this position are Mon-Fri, 6:00a-2:30p
Voyager Industries offers the following benefits to all full time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
803 Central Ave. N
Brandon, MN 56315
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745