Assembler - Yetti Fish House
What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer - when you build with aluminum.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for assembly necessary to create Yetti Fish Houses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team on Yetti production line, assisting in completion of Yetti Fish Houses.
- Utilize following tools in assembly of fish house:
- Chop saw
- Table saw
- Hand Router
- Pneumatic tools
- Work closely with team members in order to perform tasks essential for completion of fish houses, including installation of floors, walls, windows, doors, etc.
- Operate forklift and stand up lift as necessary
- Assist with training new employees in Yetti cell as needed
- Follow proper safety protocols
- Follow all quality guidelines
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals, blue prints, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, identify and measure material.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend, and crouch for 3-5 minutes at a time
Credentials and Experience:
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pease send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 566
803 Central Ave. N
Brandon, MN 56315
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745