Titan Sales Coordinator
This position’s primary responsibility is to act as the Titan Deck Sales Coordinator and oversee all processes related to Titan Deck orders, customer service, and warranty. This role also works closely with customers and other members of our sales team for all product lines to ensure accuracy of orders and quotes, achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of department and company sales volume goals. The Titan Deck Sales Coordinator will generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting customer requirements; providing technical information.
Our customers depend on us for our product and application knowledge, commitment to service, reliable supply chain and manufacturing expertise. As a part of our inside sales and service team you will be responsible for:
TITAN DECK SALES COORDINATOR
- Entering quotes and sales orders into the ERP system
- Act as main point of contact with Titan Deck dealers and end-users for all Titan Deck-related inquiries
- Follow-up on website leads and coordination of sample orders
- Coordinating warranty and quality follow-up
- Updating pricing files
INSIDE SALES & SERVICE (for all product lines)
- Assisting outside sales reps in growing an established customer base within an assigned territory
- Solving customer delivery, material and manufacturing challenges
- Providing service to customers by telephone and email. Service may include:
- Communicating information about products and services, including pricing and expected delivery schedules
- Providing quotes to current and prospective customers, providing follow through
- Taking and entering orders in the system, communicating back order acknowledgment
- Obtaining details of complaints and resolve situations
- Outbound calling to existing and prospective customers
- Maintaining relationship with existing house accounts
- Coordinating day to day communications
- Managing orders from entry to shipping
- Working with production staff on order needs
Education, Experience, and Credentials:
2-Year College Degree in related field or equivalent years of work experience preferred. Sales experience in metal distribution and/or manufactured goods preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have understanding of manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office, manufacturing ERP or order entry software
- Must be motivated and goal orientated
- Must work well with others in a team environment
- Able to maintain data privacy and confidentiality. Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Display flexibility to meet organization’s unique needs and to be productive in an environment with regular interruptions. Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Report to work as scheduled and follow facility polices regarding attendance, tardiness, and use of company time.
- Perform duties in a manner consistent with safety principles, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards associated with the position and organization.
- Complete required trainings mandated for position and for working at Voyager Industries.
- Take pride in Voyager Industries, its missions, values, and goals while representing the organization positively in the workplace and in the community.
Position Hours: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30p
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pease send your application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 566
803 Central Ave. N
Brandon, MN 56315
Phone: (800) 980-4940
Fax: (320) 834-4745